2014 Cypher

On Shore / Lightwind Riding

5'4” x 19” I 5’6" x 19 1/2” I 5’8” x 20” I 5’10” x 22 3/4”

Description

An extremely versatile range that covers everything from onshore wave, to strapless boosting and light-wind wave performance, the Cypher delivers perfect performance in less than perfect conditions. The revised fin configuration features a versatile 3/4/5 fin configuration enabling the boards to be fine tuned to local conditions and switchable between maximum drive with the 5 fin option, the versatile 4 fin setup or maximum snap in the 3 fin option.

The 5’4” combines the performance of a small wave surfboard with an incredible throw around factor.  The 5’4” features a concave deck for low center of drive and improved strapless performance.

The 5’6” is the perfect all-round performer; the medium volume ensures great performance in a diverse range of onshore to cross-onshore conditions.

Ideal for medium to heavy, and light wind riders; the 5’8” absolutely rips, while having enough buoyancy for paddle surfing up to an advanced 85 kg rider in small surf (up to shoulder high).

The 5’10” has a unique design, pushing the envelope of extreme light wind wave performance by allowing you to ride aggressively in the most marginal conditions.  At the same time, the 5’10” Cypher has a wave engineered heritage, which ensures significant crossover surf potential.

Performance

Comfort
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
Cross Shore
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
Snap
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
Early Planning
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
Stability
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
  • --
AIRUSH LAB

2014 Cypher TECH

• 2014 Active Technology

2014 Active Technology

The key to the Active Stringers strength is the stiff and ultra lightweight carbon I-beam through the center of the board. This prevents the board from over flexing and damaging the laminate when flexing beyond the working range. The secret to the Active Technology flex is the high memory polypropylene layer, that allows the full bi-axial carbon skins to flex and compress within the working range. The combination gives a perfect blend of maximum flex, with maximum durability.

• 2014 Flytech III Bamboo

2014 Flytech III Bamboo

The Flytech III Bamboo comprises of a dual sandwich, hi-density standing area, with a full deck bamboo sandwich. This ensures strength and lightweight in the standing area. The Bottom deck features the innovative new Bio-flex bamboo sandwich. The unique bias orientation and bamboo combination creates the most flex possible in a wood sandwich.