The all-new Monaro V6 is the result of Julien Kerneur pairing up with seasoned designer Clinton Filen to redefine the Monaro Race program. Through a relentless year of testing and development, they took the prototypes through many level of refinement to arrive at the Monaro Race V6.
- Ultra efficient shape for upwind and light-wind performance.
- Stepped tail shape for improved high wind control.
- High Pressure sandwich combined with High modulus Carbon Fiber and a full foam sandwich for stiffness, strength and minimum weight.
- Optimized Tri fin set for upwind performance and control
- Comfort oriented deck shape for extended racing sessions.
Front – 42cm Tuttle Pair / 1.5 Deg Cant Back – 38cm Tuttle Single / Vertical