In its first year on the world tour the Monaro Slalom dominated proceedings in both men’s and women’s Fleets, in the hands of our International Race Team. For 2015 Julien Kerneur took this race-winning machine and improved every aspect of the board in preparation for his next assault on the Slalom World Title.
The new rocker line combined with the parallel outline increases stability and control at speed. Improvements to the deck shape increase comfort and locked in feel to the board.
The Monaro Slalom V2 has focused on one single size (65cm) to be the perfect one board solution for Slalom racing. Allowing a combination of lightwind and highwind abilities on the course.
- All new shape developed by Julien Kerneur
- New rocker for increased stability and speed
- New deckshape for increased comfort
- Ultra efficient rocker and outline for upwind and light-wind performance.
- Step squash tail for increased control off the wind and in higher wind conditions.
- Dual Chine rails to eliminate drag producing spray against the feet.
- High modulus Carbon Fiber construction with high-density foam sandwich for stiffness, strength and minimum weight.
- Optimized Trifin set for upwind performance and control.
- Concave deck in nose area for reduced weight and wind lift on nose area.
- Comfort oriented deck shape for extended racing sessions.