We took a fresh approach to the 2015 Slayer and focused on increased manoeuvrability, carving and aerial throw around factor. The deep quad concave channels water effectively lifting the Slayer quickly onto the plane and offers incredible agility for the more progressive strapless freestyle rider.
The wingers create a narrower tail allowing for more control at speed and enable the rider to load and pop more aggressively when jumping. The semi-symmetrical outline creates more stability when nose riding or landing fin first. The overall result is a board that takes flat-water or small wave strapless riding to a whole new level.
- New Quad concave bottom with deep Spiral V for stability and drive.
- FCS Inserts with lightweight fins
- Reduced weight through new wood Sandwich construction with increased durability.
- New smaller sizes
- Thinner rails with easier grabbing and carving Reduced width in the tail.
- New Low aspect ratio fins allow for upwind tracking and great pop for freestyle manoeuvres but also allow the fins to break loose under pressure and regain traction with ease and stability